This content of this site is still in development.
Upload a File
A file is anything that is not a page, folder or internal asset within Cascade. This mean any image files (jpg, gif, png), documents (pdf, doc, xsl), etc. are all consider files. The following steps will walk you through uploading a file into Cascade.
- In the Asset Tree on the left click on the folder name where you wish to create the page.
- Click the "New" menu in the blue toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select "File" from the dropdown menu.
- Fill in the Display Name and select the file to upload.
- Click Submit to finish
- Cascade will run a spelling check on any text you entered.
- If you see the message "Asset created successfully" your newly created file should be highlighted in the asset tree to the left.