This content of this site is still in development.
Adding a Content Block to a Configuration Set
Content Blocks can be added to your site in a few different ways. The most common ways will be adding them to individual pages or adding them to a Configuration Set to allow them to be used throughout your website.
Adding to a Configuration Set
- Click the "Administration" menu in the blue toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select "Configuration Set" from the drop-down menu.
- You should now see the "Configuration Sets" section in the Administration are.
- In the right window pane you want to select the "Configuration Set" you wish to add your "Content Block" to.
- Click the "Edit" tab in the toolbar inside the right window pane.
- Find the region you wish to add the "Content Block" to. View the template regions and where they appear in the different layouts.
- Click the "Search" text in the region you wish to add the "Content Block".
- A list of the most recent Assets will appear. If your "Content Block" is in the list just click it to select. If your "Content Block" is not in the list click Browser and select it using the Asset chooser that appears.
- In most cases you will ignore the Format option in the region. These are only used for Content Blocks that are XML data rather than HTML content.
- Click Submit to finish
- Cascade will run check for spelling errors, accessibility issues, and broken links on the page and present them if found.
- If you see the message "Edit successful" you should see the preview window with your changes.