This content of this site is still in development.
Create a Folder
- In the Asset Tree on the left click on the folder name where you wish to create the folder.
- Click the "New" menu in the blue toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select "Folder" from the dropdown menu.
- Fill in the Display Name and decide if the pages in the folder should have contextual navigation (see Inline Metadata for more information).
- Click Submit to finish
- Cascade will run a spelling check on any text you entered.
- If you see the message "Asset created successfully" your newly created folder 1 should be highlighted in the asset tree to the left.
1 When creating a new folder you will also create a page in that folder named index. It is a best practice to always have a index page in any folder that contains web pages. This page serves as the main page of the folder or section of your site.